Worldox Web 3.2 – Major mobility improvements
Do you need access to your Worldox documents quickly when you are out and about? Need to look up a document on your tablet? Don’t have time to access your company desktop? The Worldox Web 3.2 update provides major improvements in interface design, speed and features building on the Web 3.1 release.
The Worldox development team has recently released Worldox Web 3.2. This release includes a new back-end and enhanced front-end. Some of the features of this release include:
- Enhanced speed.
- “Your Recent Work” dashboard is a landing page that provides quick access to recent work with just one click.
- A commands ribbon including user-configurable options for the Home menu.
- Enhanced Find command search bar with date range and file extension type options.
- Filter and Metadata bottom tabs from Worldox Enterprise are now visible on Worldox Web.
- New file-sharing options that leverage your Microsoft® 365 investment and allow file transmission via Email, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams.
For more info from the Worldox team, here is the release document.
Many of our Worldox clients have already benefited from this upgrade.
Contact us now for a demo and we can show you how quick access to your documents is easy.
About Matrix Solutions
Matrix Solutions provides tailored hosted desktop and network IT management solutions to professional firms. In addition, the company specialises in installation and support of NetDocuments and Worldox Document Management software. Matrix Solutions hosts the BigHand Professional product in our Sydney datacentre. For more information about Matrix Solutions contact us today.