Using IT to improve profit, not produce more costs
Concerned about your network security and stability?
Sick of carrying files home?
Matrix Solutions integrates paperless office solutions using Worldox, industry leading paperless office software providers to the legal industry.
Clients who have implemented Worldox solutions have found the following benefits:
- The stationery bill inevitably goes down, because you are not printing off copy letters.
- Time taken to find something digital is a fraction of the time it takes to find paper. If electronic documents are incorrectly filed, they can be searched for by word, folder, date etc. on the network.
- If anything is deleted accidentally there is a back up system for retrieval.
- The time taken to locate documents you needs is much less. Finding the same electronic document is much quicker.
- When deadlines are tight and Counsel needs documents as a matter of urgency, you can send any number of documents immediately by email because all our incoming post may be scanned in.
- You can work from home and have full access to any files you need. (back to top)
Many clients ask us to prepare an IT Strategic Plan. This must be developed in conjunction with the overall strategic plan of the business. Strategically used IT can become a competitive advantage for the business improving profit rather than producing more costs. An IT Strategic Plan allows business owners to look ahead and budget for future IT spending. Often an understanding of the features and capabilities of new technology can change the strategic direction of a business.
It's difficult to set aside time for technology planning. By creating a roadmap that combines your current needs and future company goals Matrix Solutions can maximise your investment today. (back to top)
One of the most overlooked areas of IT is what the business will do in the event of a major network disaster.
- How long can you afford to run without a network?
- What would you do if all your network data was gone?
- It is estimated that more than 80% of businesses that suffer a major network disaster and data loss go out of business within 6 months.
- The cost of not having a disaster recovery plan is just too high.
Every business must have in place a Disaster Recovery Plan. (back to top)
As computer networks evolve, the incremental changes may produce inefficiency and complexity. Our consultants are able to review your network and benchmark it against industry best practice.
An independent review of your network may assist you with your current IT suppliers or convince you to engage Matrix Solutions as your preferred IT Intergrator. We can carry out a system architecture review or focus on security.
Matrix solutions provide security solutions that cover the following areas:
- Physical protection of the network servers and workstations
- Power protection from blackouts and power surges
- An appropriate password policy
- A backup process that includes all important data and includes removal to an offsite location
- Internet firewall
- Spyware and Ad ware
- Software patching process in place - especially for security updates
- A managed virus protection solution
- A managed spam solution
- Legal protection - an Internet policy or Internet monitoring solutions
- Secure remote access
- Secure links to remote offices
- Website protection (back to top)
Let us lead you through a tested, structured approach, which establishes clear objectives to ensure success. Assessment, design, testing, deployment, administration and maintenance, from big project to small, we can help...
Remote Access (VPN)
Remote Network Administration
Remote user back up solutions
Network Management Service Contracts
Back-up & Recovery